Friday, August 31, 2007

On a brighter note...

Man, what a downer that last post was, huh? Not that I am any more clear on what the hell I'm doing today, but I guess I've got my sense of humor about it all back. I had to rip back on my sock yesterday (big pout). I messed up the heel, but it's looking good now. I really, really wish I had my Gateway computer so I could get some freaking photos uploaded. This computer blows.

I'm thinking about starting (yes, I know, it's only the illusion of progression - bite me) the Leavened Raglan from Interweave's Fall 2007. It looks all soft and cuddly. I wonder if I could make a v-neck? I'm a little gun-shy after my Billy-Bad Ass feelings about my sister's bag and the beat down that came right at the heels of that! I like the Placed Cable and Tangled Yoke sweaters too, but the raglan reminds of the dream sweater I hunted down my senior year of high school. So it's that one I want to jump on.

Mmmm, knitting may be my way of avoiding my life, but at least it involves gifts for friends and family (well, when I finish something)! :)

No comments: