Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Where I commence tooting my own horn...

So I'm working on my sister's satchel/purse thing and I'm taking elements from the organic cotton grocery bag I made for my other sister (going forward they will be known as M(iddle)S(ister) and L(ittle)S(ister), MS and LS, that'll work) and elements from my son's messenger bag and a stitch pattern that I think is cool. And I'm sitting there knitting away and thinking to myself, when the hell did I get so confident in my knitting that I can incorporate different patterns... all together... at the same time??? I mean really? I'm so impressed with myself, mostly because no one else in the house seems to care! It has nothing to do with cheerleading or football, hence it does not register on their scopes. Speaking of, off to football practice, knit bag in hand! :)

No comments: