Thursday, September 6, 2007

School Days and Back to School

All things are going really well with this second week of school. I got to meet with the teachers last night for Back to School and get a glimpse into what my 1st and 3rd graders lives are going to look like. Both are making a great impression on their teachers so far and I can say both teachers are making equally grand impression to us. What a relief! Now if I can just get the princess to stop shutting her brain off when it's time for homework, things will be smooth!

On the knitting front, I have put myself on a "Must Finish" plan. I have to finish each project before moving on to the next. So I am solely working on MS's satchel now. Then I'll move on to the LYS Socks. Then little Jonathon's blanket (after deciding the pattern I had chosen was just not making me happy). And so on from there. Forward movement, baby!

No comments: