Thursday, October 4, 2007

A long time coming...

I am so bad at this! I really need to get on the ball with blogging, there's just so much stuff out there to do! :)

So, I finished the blanket for Jonathon - woo who! Sent that bad boy out and I can't wait to see if they love it or not. Now I'm working on my sister's birthday present, which is obviously not a surprise present. It's the Dream Swatch and I'm doing it in SWTC's Bamboo in the Parrot colorway. Beautiful stuff. I've got to figure out how to steam block this thing though. I will use the Emerald City of Ravelry to get that answered.

And I would love to say that I was able to keep to my "finish what you start" diet thing. But, see, there was this Halloween Knit-A-Long, and this headband my daughter loved and this cute toe up sock in a dreamy cranberry superwash... yeah, let's just say I've got no will power to speak of! And accepting that fact is forward motion, so stuff it! LOL

No comments: