Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I've been Kidnapped by Jess, Casey and Bob

Ok, so not really kidnapped, but seriously, it is impossible to pull yourself away from Ravelry long enough to get any knitting done, let alone blog about knitting! Crazy and I love it. I have found so many new friends, both those I can visit with the Western Maryland Ravelers, and those that are limited by geography.

So to make up for the lack of posting, I give you projects I have completed:

Slippers for my little girl:
Hat and Gloves for my little boy:
Hat and Gloves for my little girl:
Hat for my Mom that I actually have to redo because the yarn is so yummy and soft it became a hat for a giant:
Scarf for my sister-in-law in Frostburg colors:
I also have a skull and crossbone hat going for my son, a scarf for my Mom, a scarf for the MS, a stole for myself and I'm still working on those darn Monkey socks!!!

I've completely given up on the Halloween Mystery Shawl and little socks I was working on for my daughter. There are just so many cool things out there and so little time. That and I knit like... how does that go? Molasses on a cold day? Yeah, that's about right! Hee Hee

Ah well, Happy Holidays everyone and have a save and fabulous New Year! (why yes, I am setting the expectation that I won't be back until after the new year, thank you for noticing!)

1 comment:

NJ Rainy said...

what pattern did you use for the gloves - they are adorable !